Standard Shipping $9.95 | FREE Standard Shipping for orders over $100
Our reed diffusers are incredibly easy to set up, and require little to no attention from this point. Simply follow the directions on the “Aromareeds Instructions” card within your box set.
- Remove the stopper from the bottle of fragrant oil.
- Place the reeds into the bottle and allow them to absorb the oil.
- The cotton and paper reeds are very absorbent and do not need to be turned, allowing for fragrance up to 5 months.
- Relax and indulge in your luxurious fragrant space.
Our diffusers are fragrant for up to 4 months, to ensure you get the most out of your diffuser.
- Place your diffuser in a position that works with the airflow of the room. A place which catches the airflow, but not in the beginning of it, where the oil will be drained too quickly.
- When you think the diffuser has come to the end of its usefulness, with liquid remaining, simply turn the reeds over.
- All our diffusers come with 10 reeds; use them at your discretion dependent on the size of your space. More reeds mean more fragrance, but also less of a product life. Start with 3 or 4 reeds, and add them as you see fit.
Our diffuser bottles are made of glass and recyclable. The cotton and paper reeds are designed to absorb all the liquid in. We do not offer refills or extra reeds.
This item is made of glass, so as with any breakable please be careful.
All Aromabotanical Candles are made from natural, ecologically sustainable, botanical wax. They are very safe to burn around children and those with allergies.
To get the most out of your candle:
- When lighting your candle for the first time, please allow the candle to burn all the way to the edge of the glass. This improved scent throw and extends product life.
- Ensure the wick of the candle is 5-7mm long, before and during usage. This prevents carbon residue (black) on the inside of the glass, and smoking.
- If there is black residue on the inside of the glass; blow out the candle, allow to cool and simply wipe away with a slightly damp towel.
- If your candle is smoking, simply trim the wick. The smoke is not toxic as our wicks are 100% cotton.
- Please make sure all wicks are lit at the same time, to ensure even burning.
- Avoid using in a draught, as this decreases burn time; causes uneven burning, smoking, and reduced scent throw.
- Use the lid to cover the candle when not in use, preventing dust build up.
More wicks in a candle create greater fragrance throw but also less of a product life, this is why our burn times vary per size. If used correctly our candles can burn up to 105hrs (700g), 65hrs (375g), and 40hrs (140g) in the Aromabotanical collection and 50 hrs (500g), 45hrs (320g), and 10 hrs (55g) in the Aromaboutique collection.
WARNING: Please keep away from flammable items, children and always in sight.
Any Questions? Feel free to connect with us on our Facebook Page, or Email.